SSH Config Editor 2.6 – Handy tool to manage your ssh client configuration file
SSH Config Editor is a handy tool for manage your OpenSSH ssh client configuration file. You can add or edit identity files, port forwardings (with handy graphical preview) and any other ssh config option.
- Add/change identity files by choosing them in file dialog
- Add/edit port forwarding options with graphical help
- Add/edit any supported ssh option with help
- RSA key pair generation
- Separators for grouping host configurations
- Ability to disable each single config option
- Action to generate command for ssh copy id
- Open connection to server
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 7.7MB