Fork 2.29.2 – Fast and friendly git client
Fork is getting better and better day after day and we are happy to share our results with you. Commit List – Working Directory Changes – Side by Side Diff – Repository Manager Summary and Statistics.
- Basic features: Fetch, pull, push | Commit, amend | Create and delete branches and tags | Create and delete remote repos | Checkout branch or revision | Cherry-pick, revert | Merge, rebase | Stashes | Submodules
- Work with repository: Create, clone or add existing repos | Open recent repository quickly
- Commit view: Stage / unstage changes line-by-line | Access to recent commit messages
- More features: Browse the repository file tree at any commit | Intuitive merge conflict resolving | See your stashes right in the commit list
- UI custom commands! Ability to create custom commands with a simple UI (text fields, branch combo boxes, file selectors)
- ⌘B for quick checkout is back
- Add ‘Copy as patch’ to the diff context menu
- Ability to define OS in shared Custom Commands
- Do not discard local changes when aborting merge
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 50.3MB