Stellaris 2.5.1 All DLC – Space Strategy & Simulation Game
Explore a vast galaxy full of wonder! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series presents Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, a rich and enormously diverse selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has engaging challenging gameplay that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
Etch your name across the cosmos by forging a galactic empire; colonizing remote planets and integrating alien civilizations. Will you expand through war alone or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?
- Deep and Varied Exploration.
- Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets.
- Explore Anomalies with your heroic Scientist leaders.
- Infinitely varied races through customization and procedural generation.
- Advanced Diplomacy system worthy of a Grand Strategy Game.
- Ship Designer based on a vast array of technologies.
- Stunning space visuals.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i5-4570S
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GT 750M or equivalent AMD® card with 1GB Vram
- The tooltip for Livestock now mentions that Lithoid Livestock produce Minerals instead of Food
- Chat muting commands now work consistently between in-game and lobby chat
- Lithoid Empires with the Terravore civic should no longer occasionally end up blocked from social research
- Fixed so that players get the correct visual representation of chosen parts for the lithoid ships
- Fixed Lithoids wrongly getting unhappiness and growth penalties from negative food, this comes from negative minerals for them now
- Graphics options chosen in game launcher should actually apply in game now
- Launcher should correctly handle mods and game options on the Paradoxplaza version of the game
- Fixed a crash when network is disconnected
OS X 10.11 or later
Size – 5.88GB