Disk Drill Enterprise 4.0.130 – Data recovery and protection app
Disk Drill Enterprise is a Mac data recovery software designed natively for Mac OS: easily protect your files from accidental deletion with Recovery Vault and recover lost data from Mac disks. When something is deleted Recovery Vault makes it possible to recover not only the file itself, but also its properties, such as original file name, location, etc. So you will always be able to recover data from Mac files system (HFS/HFS+) and FAT32 partitions. Disk Drill also includes powerful S.M.A.R.T. disk monitoring right out-of-the-box; you can monitor your disks’ hardware status and get automatic notifications of potential failures or other issues. If a disk or partition is failing, you can easily backup it into a disk image (DMG) which can later be mounted for recovery.
Disk Drill Enterprise also features a number of advanced scanning modes for data recovery of FAT, NTFS, HFS/HFS+, other file systems and formatted (initialized) drives. Using Quick Scan you can locate deleted items on FAT and NTFS disks, this scanning method is fast and accurate, but is unlikely to find data deleted long ago. With Deep Scan you can try to recover data from any disk or memory card regardless of their file system. This recovery method is long and thorough, it scans your disk in a binary mode and is capable of finding deleted files even after formatting.
Disk Drill is a professional but extremely simple Mac data recovery software that helps you rescue data on your Mac disks, external or internal hard drives, memory cards, cameras, iPods Classic, etc. So if your hard drive was damaged, or you accidentally deleted your favorite photos, music, videos and other data, no worries about data loss. Disk Drill will recover deleted files on your Mac!
If you don’t want someone to undelete what you removed but it’s still protected by Recovery Vault, you can specify a Master Password to protect your configuration of Disk Drill, Mac data recovery software by CleverFiles. Additionally, Disk Drill Mac Recovery features convenient scan sessions management, so you can scan a 2TB disk recovery, pause it, save a scanning session and continue it in a couple of days or even weeks (presuming you don’t use the target drive to prevent data from being overwritten). You can even install Disk Drill in Portable Mode and run data recovery from your USB Flash drive.
- Detection of APFS drives with bad sectors
- EXIF metadata processing for DeepTIFF signature
- Recovery and detection stability for deep-scanning of TIFF, JPG and X3F image formats
- Several Data Shredder issues on macOS 10.11
- Scan session saving and managing
- Support of corrupted OS X Fuse installation
- Multiple internal Byte-to-Byte Backup stabilizations and fixes
- Managing HFS+ disks disconnecting right after rebuild before displaying its results
- HFS+ scanner could hang while reading deleted files’ attributes
- Internal Duplicate Finder algorithms
- iOS 14.1 support
- Random crashes while deep-scanning DTPartitions
- Crash when clicking system notifications related to recovery sessions
- Random crashes when initiating the recovery after completing the scan
- Occasional freezes in Clean Up module during scans
- Random crashes related to Time Capsule and Time Machine activity
- Accidental crash when selecting recovered files while the scan was still in progress
- Unsystematic crash when unmounting iOS devices
- Crash when Disk Drill is blocked from accessing the Internet
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 74.3MB