Ableton Live Suite 11.2.6 – Record music using digital instruments, loops, and more
Ableton Live lets you create and record music on your Mac. Use digital instruments, pre-recorded sounds, and sampled loops to arrange, produce, and perform your music like never before. Ableton Live is an all-in-one production suite.
Find your sound
- Start in Arrangement View. Create and edit multitrack recordings in a straightforward linear view.
- Go further in Session View. Switch to this one-of-a-kind interface to improvise and experiment with countless sounds and loops.
- Access an endless palette of sounds. With 5 built-in synths, 3 samplers, 390 drum kits, and 4000 loops, the possibilities are endless.
New features and improvements:
- Updated various software texts.
- Individual track names are now visible when expanding Note Sets in the Cloud tab of Live’s browser.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when enabling warping in Simpler devices in tracks from Sets originally imported from Note.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when deactivating Ableton Cloud in the middle of Cloud authorization or when downloading a Note Set.
- Fixed an issue where hot-swapping certain devices in Sets imported from Ableton Note wouldn’t produce any results in Live’s browser.
- Fixed a regression that caused certain AU and VST2 plug-ins to load with incorrect parameter values (and sometimes fail to pass audio) when loading a Live Set.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 2.94GB