Pro Evolution Soccer ( PES ) 2017 1.04 – The most advanced football game ever ( Wineskin )
The award winning series returns taking the famed gameplay to a new level by achieving interactive reality in both control and new authentic visuals.
Control Reality in Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 with these new features:
- Real Touch – Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them
- Adaptive AI – For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play and adapt accordingly
- Natural Player Movement – Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players to life
- Goalkeepers – Keepers see a great jump in their quality, through added motions and animations
- myClub – Buy the players you want with the new myClub Scout/Auction feature
- When kicking a High Pass using R2+○ (RT+B) as the goalkeeper the ball’s drop point would sometimes not display.
- When the opponent takes a goal kick, sometimes your team’s DMFs were positioned ahead of the opponent’s FWs.
- The displayed information on opposition players and their formation, shown when Tight Marking is set in the Advanced Instructions of Game Plan, would not update even though the opponent had changed.
- A black diagonal line was seen in the match window.
- When multiple users are playing in Cup mode or League mode, if certain conditions are met, sometimes playing normally was not possible.
- When playing a VS COM match in the Team Play Lobby, the setting for the COM team’s commentary team name was not updated for only the match room owner.
Become a Legend
- When playing in extra time of the Internationals and scoring or assisting, the stats are counted in rankings but not Career Records.
- When you check the Game Plan of other players, when a goalkeeper of another player is absent due to injury, you would not be able to exit the Game Plan.
- A substitute player with a Team Role that is effective towards Team Spirit enters the match but Team Spirit was not affected.
- The description of the Team Role [Maestro] was inaccurate.
- When a manager is transferred, the manager carried over their budget from their previously coached team.
- The formation and tactics for some managers were incorrect after the Live Update was applied.
- The formation 4-1-4-1 was displayed incorrectly when compared to the Game Plan in the Squad Management window.
- When displaying a comparison window of squad players and reserves, followed by selecting [Back] to close the window, the cursor is located at the left top of reserves.
- The message displayed when participating in myClub competitions with a team consisting of less than 18 players was difficult to understand.
OS X 10.9 or later
Size – 6.29GB