Kaleidoscope 4.3 – Spot differences in text and image files
Kaleidoscope spots differences in text and image files.
- Single window workflow: One tab per comparison
- Compare two+ files: Add any number of files per tab
- Always up to date: Auto-refreshes when files change
- File Shelf: Quickly go from file to file
- Path Bar: See where your files are
- Keyboard shortcuts: Every action has a shortcut
- Text Scope
- Supports any text file: Plain text, source code, HTML, etc.
- Clear comparisons
- Three layouts: Blocks, Fluid & Unified
- Compare documents: Imports text from .doc and .rtf files
- Instant search
- Change Stepper: Quickly jump from change to change
- Highlights: Added, deleted and changed text
- Image Scope
- All popular image file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD and more.
- Four connected layouts: Two-Up, One-Up, Split & Difference
- Comprehensive image support: RGB/CMYK/LAB, alpha, any size.
- Multi-touch support: Smooth scrolling and pinch to zoom
- Customizable environment: Change background color, difference mask and checkerboard settings
- Two difference mask modes: Spot absolute or relative changes
- Git, Mercurial, SVN, and Bazaar: Integrate with a couple of clicks
- TextMate SVN
- ksdiff Command-line tool: Integrate with practically anything
- Git File History now recognizes file renames and moves. You will now see the entire history of a file, even if it has been renamed or moved in the past. See the exact change in the commit detail popover. And there is the ability to search for all names of a file in the filter at the bottom of the list.
- Integration with Git Accounts. Kaleidoscope will try to find a base URL for a known account type and automatically create links to issues, commits and branches where appropriate. Currently, GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket are supported, others will follow as needed. Click the small gear icon in the commit details popover to configure in case your repository has multiple remotes.
- Display of Git References. Both the header in the merge document as well as the commit details will now list references (branches, tags) pointing to a commit.
- Markdown in commit messages. While we were adding ticket and commit links, we also added styled display of markdown content in commit messages (again, in the commit details). We deeply enjoy that change and encourage everybody to use markdown in commit messages. A future self and your coworkers will thank you for the enhanced readability.
- Support for Display P3 color profile in Image Comparison. Kaleidoscope now knows how to properly read and display images in saved with a Display P3 color profile. Apart from obvious technical use cases, this makes a (sometimes subtle) visual difference with photos shot on iPhone 7 and later.
- Windows of recent documents will now remember their screen position and reopen where you closed them before.
- Improve keyboard navigating and working with the Git File History.
- Fixed a few minor macOS Sonoma glitches.
- A few other fixes we don’t bother to mention in detail (aka. “bug fixes and performance improvements”)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 13.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 37.4MB