Blocs 4.5.4 – Visual web-design tool
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
New & Improved
- Updated Bootstrap Framework to 4.5.2.
- Fixed issue that allowed contents of custom Brics to be selected under certain layouts.
- Fixed issue that prevented custom Bric include files being removed from a page when the last instanced is deleted in a project with embedded assets.
- Fixed issue that prevented custom Bric resources being removed from a page when the last instanced is deleted in a page.
- Fixed issue with add resource API call on projects with embedded assets.
- Fixed issue with Bric resources being left on pages when parent items containing Brics are deleted.
- Fixed various issues causing missing custom Bric resources with moving custom Brics between global and dynamic areas of the page.
- Fixed issue that prevented custom Bric resources added with resource API call from being added as project attachment when location in a Global Area.
- Fixed issue that caused custom Brics to visually break if parent is deleted and then undo.
- Fixed various issue with undo after deleting Custom Brics.
- Fixed rare issue that caused global areas to disappear using undo.
- Fixed issue that caused custom Bric template values to remain in a project after the Bric is deleted.
- Fixed issue that created potential for custom Brics with template values to break on export.
- Fixed issue when setting freehand class to none via sidebar which prevented applying new freehand class settings.
- Fixed issue that prevented images added to classes from showing in Class Editor.
- Fixed issue that caused preview in browser to break when latin characters used in page file names.
- Fixed issue that caused duplicate custom Bric resources.
- Fixed issue that prevented dragged in assets from sticking in project settings.
- Fixed issue that caused page settings and code editor to crash when an unsupported typeface is set for the code editor in main app prefs.
- Fixed issue that caused unwanted scroll areas when using scroll FX in specific scenarios.
- Fixed issue that caused various sheets to have transparent backgrounds.
- Fixed issue that caused page dropdown menu to go out of sync when duplicating a page with search query in page navigator.
- Fixed issue that caused navigator to show blank when adding a new page after a search query with no results is entered and still present in navigator.
- Fixed issue that caused modal active marker label to be card.
- Fixed issue that caused pre-loader to show site for a split second before page is loaded.
- Fixed issue that created un-required background classes when dragging images from Finder to design canvas.
- Fixed positioning issues with text styling controls on design canvas.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 43.4MB