Blocs 4.5.2 – Visual web-design tool
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
New & Improved
- Improved various search terms for Brics.
- Updated custom Bloc and Page Template generation to support Blocs for iPad.
- Added support to manage custom Brics resource files in projects used between Mac and iPad.
- Videos set to autoplay that have an audio track are now auto muted for browser support.
- Added ability to select option select items and apply custom values such as custom attributes to them.
- Added error alert if open in finder fails to open from Asset Manager.
- Updated Paddle Framework.
- Tweak interface for Monterey.
- Fixed issue that caused column layout to break when cutting out last child element.
- Fixed issue that allowed setting local video as embedded YouYube video via Asset Manager.
- Fixed migration issue when starting a project with a Bootstrap 5 template.
- Fixed issue when using cut command on Bloc container that breaks layer tree.
- Fixed various window styling issues with full screen mode.
- Fixed issue that prevented layer tree updating when adding and removing option select items.
- Fixed issue that caused duplicated layers that are hidden or excluded to not show correct state UI in layer tree.
- Fixed issue that caused class mutations upon export and preview in style.css.
- Fixed issue that prevented used classes checkbox states to change when scrolling the mouse up and down when storing Page Templates and Custom Blocs.
- Fixed issue that caused page settings social card images to be set incorrectly after social channel dropdown is changed.
- Fixed card corner style with Bootstrap 5 projects.
- Fixed issue that caused Google fonts to load when they are disabled in project settings.
- Fixed issue with close button in special navigations breaking when using on mobile device.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 43.4MB