Europa Universalis IV 1.30.3 – Historical, Strategy & Simulation Game
Paradox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the award-winning Europa Universalis series. The empire building game Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire. Rule your nation through the centuries, with unparalleled freedom, depth and historical accuracy. True exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.
Europa Universalis IV: Dharma is a new expansion for Paradox Development Studio’s classic game about exploration and empire building in the early modern era. Dharma devotes its greatest attentions to the battles over the control of India’s trade and territory. It also hopes to add more peace time decisions to fill in those quiet moments when you are planning your next big push for power.
Features of Europa Universalis IV: Dharma include:
Design Your Government:
Unlock reforms that will define how you govern your kingdom or republic, earning free policies and boosting the power of some estates.
Reworked Policy System:
Policies get a new look in the free update, but Dharma will include special bonuses that make this system even more attractive.
Trade Company Investments:
Upgrade and improve the provinces tied to your trade companies, conferring bonuses both to the European master and neighboring Indian nations.
New Indian Mission Trees:
Unique mission paths for the most important Indian sultanates and kingdoms.
New Indian Estates:
Alongside a free update to the estate system, India gets five new castes. Raise the brahmins to reduce unrest in a province or install Jain governors for a boost to income while reducing manpower..
New Mughal Culture Bonus:
The Mughal Empire can assimilate and accommodate newly conquered cultures with ease.
Europeans can buy a foothold into trade charter zones in Africa and Asia, if they can find a prince that trusts them.
Upgraded Trade Centers:
Invest in the development of your Centers of Trade
And more, including:
new ways to suppress rebellion, the monsoon season, new uses for colonists in non-colonial development, scornful insults, multiplayer teams, new art, and a host of new achievements.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required
- AI won’t push through the entire council of trent in one day anymore
- Added missing icon for governing cost modifier
- Added DLC check to support independence agenda
- British and Spanish missions that require passing an HRE reform are now updated for Emperor
- Burgundian mission fallback will no longer join hre if it doesn’t exist
- Fixed Ansbach succession event requiring wrong ruler for Ansbach
- Fixed Bohemian mission requiring wrong rival when PLC exists
- Fixed CTD that can happen when AI was working with an agent that only consisted of mercs
- Fixed OOS that happen if you have negative seperatism in a province.
- Fixed Peace treaty to enforce peasant republic on others
- Fixed bug where it wouldn’t give full payout in gold peace treaty
- Fixed duplicate mission id’s in script, which was causing some mission art to display incorrectly
- Fixed no loc for Hussite Traditions event for non-Hussites
- Fixed no tier 3 gov reforms for rev empires without emperor dlc
- Fixed some development agendas picking non-state core provinces
- French Auld Alliance mission no longer requires the British country to be independent
- Hotkey for Attach army no longer overlaps, it is now ‘h’. You might need to reset hotkeys through the new manager to make it work
- Italian nations must now lose a war to the Emperor to be considered reined in for Shadow Kingdom, rather than losing any war
- Lubeck mission can no longer grant a CB against Norway if it doesn’t exist
- Pope should now always be Catholic when released as a vassal
- Updated location of Genoa trade node for All Your Trade achievement
- Fixed bug with how scaling reform desire modifier was applied
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 3.19GB