Deus Ex: Human Revolution 1.0.1 – First-person role-playing game
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is when former SWAT commander Adam Jensen is forced to undergo cybernetic augmentation, he discovers that the boundary between man and machine is a point of no return. Uncover the truth behind a global conspiracy in a first-person role-playing game where you must combine combat, stealth, hacking and social interaction to determine the course of human evolution.
In a world where amoral corporations market biomechanical modifications and those who protest against them are silenced, only those who adapt survive. Discover the true potential of your augmentations and manipulate Adam’s body into your perfect machine.
- Discover what led to the events of the groundbreaking Deus Ex in this visionary prequel, set 25 years before the original game.
- Experience truly open-ended gameplay in a world where your every choice has a lasting consequence.
- Unlock and upgrade augmentations to Adam’s limbs, eyes, brain, skin and lungs as you develop his body to suit your playing style.
- Wield the power of robotic limbs to perform brutal takedowns on your foes.
- Become invisible, move silently and see through walls as you use stealth upgrades to sneak past deadly troops and penetrate forbidden zones.
- Hack into security systems to read e-mails, disable surveillance cameras and unlock doors to hidden areas.
- Make friends and influence people! Become a master of persuasion and convince intriguing characters to give you information and behave as you want them to.
- Immerse yourself in strikingly inventive futuristic visions of Detroit and Shanghai, where cyberpunk sensibility meets Renaissance aesthetic. Explore every corner of these cities to uncover hundreds of secrets.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Ultimate Edition contains The Missing Link DLC and the Explosive Mission and Tactical Enhancement expansion packs.
- The game also contains a 44-minute “making-of” documentary, a 40-page book of design and concept art, motion comic, a soundtrack composed by Michael McCann and three trailers.
- Fixes an audio track issue that was affecting the final video of the game.
- Fixes an issue that was affecting the right-click function on trackpads.
- Fixes a graphical error that occurred on some models in the AMD 4000 series of graphics cards.
- Improves support for third-party mice, keyboards and graphics tablets.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics: 256MB
- Free Space: 17GB
- The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 320M, Intel HD3000 and Intel GMA series
Size – 11.06GB