Debris The Ice 1.1 – An atmospheric single-player adventure game
You’re part of a small team sent to film a promotional video for a groundbreaking discovery: meteoric debris embedded deep in Arctic ice that provides clean, hyper-efficient energy. But as your dive begins, several explosions create a powerful current that drags you and your team down, trapping everyone in a vast network of submerged glacial caverns.
Escape together or die alone
Stranded at the bottom, injured and running out of time, your only hope for survival is to reach the surface. But the journey through the depths is full of unexpected trials. You and your team will fight your way through hostile creatures in increasingly confusing and dangerous environments.
But something else is going on. Things aren’t right, they don’t add up, and before you know it the truth comes into question. As you fight your way to safety, you’ll need to figure out what’s behind this surreal world and your desperate situation. Knowing will make all the difference.
- Deep storylines dramatically impacted by the choices you make
- Single-player ( co-op mode coming soon )
- A unique underwater setting like nothing you’ve ever seen
- Stunning graphics with dynamic ice and alien bioluminescence
- Living creatures with their own domains, desires and attitudes
- Futuristic weapons and a robotic squid
- A mysterious story that leaves you questioning everything
- Living, breathing characters brought to life through stage-directed voice acting
- A stirringly eerie soundtrack that ebbs and flows as you play
- Lifelike creature animations that with leave you breathless
- Unscripted game mechanics that make every playthrough unique
- A massive environment the size of Manhattan that takes hours to explore
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M370X (2GB VRAM)
Brand new ice shader and smoothed ice
This is a big one. We’re finally releasing our transparency-having, refraction-doing ice shader. To see the new shader, update and make sure you’re on the Fantastic quality setting (unfortunately this is PC-only). We’ve also re-surfaced all the ice geometry in the game, getting rid of some bothersome reversed normals and other artifacts along the way. You’ll have the new geometry on any quality setting on Mac & PC.
Revised creature movement
We’ve done a complete pass on creature animations and they should be swimming smoothly and attacking accurately. We’ve also adjusted movement and attack speeds for creatures, so stay vigilant under the ice!
We’ve made a few tweaks to make the game more intuitive while keeping it challenging. These changes include moving around debris caches, adjusting creature damage and health, and even relighting some sequences.
…and lots more!
- A bunch of performance optimizations
- Fix for a bug where your camera spins around if you have a controller plugged while using the keyboard
- Updated the player’s field of view to help reduce motion sickness
- Support for new resolutions including Ultra Wide (21:9)
- Squid AI pathing and movement updates
- Support for left-handed players (I,J,K,L,U for now)
OSX 10.11 or later
Size – 6.42GB