WebScraper 4.12.1 – Scan and output website data as CSV or JSON
WebScraper uses the Integrity v6 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output the data (currently) as CSV or JSON.
- Easy to scan a site – just enter the starting URL and press “Go”
- Easy to export – choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- Adds support for charset=GBK, charset=koi8-r, charset=euc-kr and some other Latin and non-Latin character encodings. Some changes to licensing functionality; a fairly major update to the Paddle licensing framework and Webscraper’s program flow at startup, but should be invisible to the user.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 4.3MB