UltraCompare 20.00.0.16 – Compare files and folders on Mac
Powerful 2-way or 3-way file compare and folder compare, folder sync, Excel file compare, and a lot more.
With UltraCompare’s session functionality, you can have multiple comparison and merge sessions open in multiple tabs, each only a click away. Each session is like a new instance of UltraCompare, letting your run multiple types of operations, each with the appropriate configuration.
UltraCompare for Mac’s Ignore Options options let you fine tune your comparision to ignore line terminators, white space, entire blank lines and more.
UltraCompare for Mac’s powerful Find Duplicates functionality makes it easy to simply comb through your file system for pesky repeats. Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Sometimes you only want to compare or exclude a known number of columns. This feature lets you specify which span or spans of columns you’d like to compare or exclude from comparison.
UltraEdit for Mac makes it easy to load a file straight from the editor and right into UltraCompare for Mac.
Edit large files
UltraCompare is built to edit the large files that cause other comparison tools to crash. People who deal with databases and large log files absolutely love our products for this very reason.
4k UHD support
UltraCompare looks great on Retina and other ultra high-definition displays. If you haven’t upgraded yet, no need to worry. We’ll be ready for you when you do.
UltraCompare is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Even if you’ve got one of those distros nobody’s heard of, there’s a good chance we may be able to help you.
3 for 1 licenses
Your personal UltraCompare license is good for up to 3 machines on any combination of platforms. Want to run on two Macs and a Windows box? You’re all set!
- Compare 2 or 3 files or folders at a time
- Merge differences
- Filter view to show just matches or differences
- Highlight diffs by character, word, or line
- Ignore whitespace, line endings, case
- Ignore lines starting with, ending with, everything between…
- Manually align compare
- Edit files as you compare them
- Paste and compare text snippets
- Preview HTML files in browser
- Scan and navigate differences with mini-map
- Print compare result
- Compare files from the Internet via URL
- Compare files and folders from FTP/SFTP
- Compare Word Docs (.doc/.docx), PDFs, and RTFs
- Rule-based automated folder sync
- Find and resolve duplicate files
- Save and reload most used comparisons with sessions
- Drag-and-drop folders and files to compare them
- Native command line support
- Integrate with Git, Subversion, CVS, more
- Change application and compare colors with themes
- Show compare vertically or horizontally
- Save difference and result reports
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 30.7MB