Tyranny 1.2.1 – RPG & Adventure Game
Play an RPG with meaningful, world-altering choices, unique and memorable companions, and a new perspective on morality. Tyranny casts you as the arbiter of law in a world devastated by war and conquered by evil — what definition of justice will you mete out with your words and deeds?
From the narrative masterminds at Obsidian Entertainment, Tyranny is a classic-styled RPG with a new and original story, shaped and molded by your actions. The very layout of the world will be altered by your decisions as you choose sides, make allies and enemies, and fight for your own vision of law and order in an immersive and reactive story.
Branching, unique stories in an original setting:
The battle between good and evil has already taken place, and evil stands victorious
Choices matter – make world-altering decisions with far-reaching consequence:
As a Fatebinder in the Overlord’s army you wield a vast amount of power in the occupied lands of the Tiers. Will you use that to inspire stability and loyalty, will you be feared, or will you seek your own power?
Challenging, classic RPG combat:
Tactical real-time-with-pause combat with new party-driven mechanics and modern presentation
A rich original setting:
Not just another “hero’s journey” — Tyranny turns the archetypal RPG story on its head and allows players to explore a new take on good and evil
The 1.2.1 patch addresses multiple issues, many of the more prevalent issues are listed below. Please note that many of these notes contain spoilers:
- ‘Sneak Attack’ talent will no longer stack with itself when used repeatedly.
- Passives removed from Respec’ing or upgrading to a higher talent are now properly removed from the character.
- Weeping Whispers will no longer apply bleeding to allies that target the wearer with a buff. (This was resulting in allies turning against the party in some cases)
- Loading a save from a previous patch will no longer get players stuck in World Map Events nor Ambushes.
- Spell slots are now properly removed when the item/talent granting them are removed.
- Updated Tooltip on maps that are inaccessible due to party members not being active in the party, to better convey why the map is locked.
- Throwing knives and Javelins now properly received the accuracy bonus from the Duelist Talents.
- Fixed an edge case where some Skill Checks could display a value of -1.
- Heartseeker Base Damage no longer scales with character level.
- Removed an errant sigil from Phaedrus’s Store.
- Re-added a missing string from Rixatrix’s piglet.
- Imported versions of Weeping Whispers now have the correct reputation strings.
- Silvercore’s Cumbersome ability description now lists itself only once in the recovery UI.
- Recruit Selina now offers training in One Handed instead of Subterfuge.
- Blood Mulch is now listed correctly for his lines in act 3.
- Re-added some translated strings for unlocking spell notifications.
- Rebounding Blade now uses the correct icon when targeting.
- Re-added multiple missing strings to the base game.
- Updated Weeping Whispers to more consistently affect Recovery Time.
- Updated World Map Events UI to better display the reputation changes for Companions.
- Circular Reasoning now displays its projectile correctly if imported to New Game+
- Updated some visual and sound effects for Edicts in world map event scenes.
- Updated the World Map Event UI to better display multiple reputation changes from a single choice.
- VFX for the Edict for of Storms now appear correctly at the Sentinel Stand Outskirts
- Improved the load time of the Title Screen.
- Reputation changes in World Map Events now display the correct information for the change.
- Fixed an edge case where the audio for the End Game Cutscene may mute the VO track.
- Updating the Targeting UI in Bastard’s Wound scenes to display more consistently.
- Overwriting Paradox Clouds saves will now automatically flag the new save for syncing with the Paradox Cloud.
- Updated Paradox Cloud save UI so new saves can have the Sync State picked before saving.
- Updated Character Shadows in some Bastard’s Wound Scenes.
- Updated Title Screen News button to not clip with DLC banners when using localized text.
- Fixed various typos.
- Barik’s Dialog no longer ends pre-maturely when speaking with him after completing Never Free
- Tide Together now completes correctly when telling Wagstaff that the player let Phoibe go free but still giving him Phoibe’s tome.
- Knapping on the Job now completes correctly (and allows other quests to start) when telling Jaspos that Argaen is dead.
- Characters will no longer path under the water in the Bastard’s Wound.
- Speaking to Basila for Knapping on the Job will now point the Fatebinder to
- South Haven if the Forge-Bound have already left Lethian’s Crossing.
- Jaspos & Wagstaff will now speak with the Fatebinder at the end of Knapping on the Job/Tide Together, even if they are very upset with the Fatebinder for past decisions.
- Eb and Lantry both react to the correct NPC being placed in charge of the Wound.
- Updated the Chronicles from Truth and Reconciliation to no longer glow when loading a save that had already discovered that chronicle.
- Jaspos & Wagstaff now direct the player to speak with Mell if they are at odds with the player (Leading to the start of the History of the Oldwalls quest)
- Updated the end game slides to better match with Anarchist players who remain loyal to Kyros.
- Updated the Berry Fields scene so that VO’d lines at the start of a dialog will correctly play the VO.
- Reef-Talon now appears in the Wellspring Cascade if she stays in Bastard’s Wound after the final decision is made for the area.
- Updated Wagstaff dialog so that Eb will react correctly even if the Fatebinder killed Insipid Moniker before meeting Wagstaff.
- Updated Berry bush second interaction to give resting bonuses upon completing the cut-scene.
- Imperator’s Oldwalls Regalia no longer grants armor at higher qualities.
- Speaking to Lexeme after triggering the Lullaby Cut-Scene will not repeat the cut-scene.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2.9 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6950m with 1GB VRAM
OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 8.43GB