Twixl Publisher 5.6.5 – Create iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire apps from Adobe InDesign
Twixl Publisher lets you easily create iOS and/or Android apps (for both tablets and phones), based on Adobe InDesign content. You can publish in Apple’s App Store, Google Play, or the Kindle Fire Appstore. You can also export a “Web Reader” version of your content for displaying a publication is a standard desktop or notebook browser. The free Twixl Viewer app for iOS and Android allows you to quickly send a preview to your own device.
In combination with the Twixl Distribution Platform, that allows you to manage kiosk apps, with support for In-app purchases, subscriptions, entitlements, Newsstand, push notifications, we offer a very competitively priced and compelling mobile publishing alternative.
- Added an option to the Twixl Distribution Platform which allows you to upload an article or issue by drag-and-drop.
- Added a warning in the InDesign plugin indicating that horizontal swiping only is not supported for article-based apps.
- Fixed a bug where downloading a shared publication in the Twixl Viewer Classic for Android wasn’t working.
- Fixed a bug in issue-based apps on iOS where the color of the dialog buttons was incorrect.
- Fixed a number of bugs related to the download of a collection which wasn’t working as expected.
- Fixed a bug in Android apps where web overlays linking to a PDF file was crashing the app.
- Fixed a bug in Android apps where some interactive content was placed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug in Android apps where some PDF files would crash the app.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC2015/2014, CC, CS6
- Xcode 6.1 or later
Size – 275.1MB