Tublme 1.1 – Beautiful Tumblr desktop client
Tublme is a beautiful and powerful, yet easy-to-use, Tumblr desktop client. It makes browsing Tumblr a whole new experience with its minimalistic approach.
- Lists – As in Twitter, a list is a selected group of users. Just add people (you don’t even need to be following them) to a new or existing list and you’ll be able to check the list timeline whenever you want.
- Saved searches – Apart from keeping a history of your recent searches, Tublme me lets you save the ones you want.
- Keyboard shortcuts – So you prefer using the keyboard? No problem: browse the Dashboard, make a search or like a post using simple keyboard shortcuts.
- Multiple accounts – You can add as many Tumblr accounts as you want and change from one to another instantly.
- Simultaneous uploads – Are you uploading a very heavy post and, meanwhile, you have finished writing a new one? No need to wait. Publish it and Tublme will take care of it all.
- Work offline – Did your Internet connection failed? Was there an error while uploading? Did you have to cancel your upload? Tublme saves your post automatically for you to try again later.
- Notification center – When publishing a post, when you have new followers, etc. And if you prefer using Growl, no problem, Tublme is compatible.
- Retina ready – Tublme is optimized for the new MacBook Pro Retina Display.
- Beautiful interface
- Icon in the dock, in the menubar, or both
- Markdown, HTML, and RTE support
- QuickLook support when viewing posts (Space bar key)
- Lots of kitties…
- New awesome fullscreen mode.
- New memory management system which keeps memory as low as possible.
- Added support for two-factor authentication. You need to generate a one-time code on your Tumblr and use it as your password.
- Preview posts before posting them.
- Tags now have autocomplete.
- Now you can enable QuickView in all post types.
- Added spell check in HTML editor.
- Added some missing keybindings and a special reblog-to-queue keybinding (Alt+R).
- Added an option to post multiple images as individual posts.
- Solved markdown paste problems.
- Changed some icons to mimic Tumblr’s website.
- Fixed new posts notification bar appearing on random circumstances.
- Open in default browser now checks for the real browser and not the application assigned to open HTML files.
- Fixed disable notifications not working.
- Fixed URL searches.
- Fixed missing button tooltips.
- Lots of improvements and bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 7.8MB