Trimma 1.6 – Cut and Trim Videos
Trimma is the easiest way of quickly cutting videos without any hassle. No project creation like in iMovie, no strange export settings that change the video’s resolution.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the video
2. Insert cuts to quickly remove unwanted parts
- quickly scroll through your video or use the cursor keys for precision steps
- use the toolbar buttons or the hotkeys A / S to quickly add / remove cuts.
- insert a cut in the red area will end the red area at the current position
3. Choose an export preset
- Passthrough – keep the original encoding, small files stay small, export is blazing fast
- HEVC – The High Efficiency Video Codec uses the power of h265 encoding to video to a tiny file. Great for sharing with other Mac / iOS Users!
- AVC – The Advanced Video Codec uses the power of h264 and also creates small video files. Files are not as small as with HEVC, but compatibility with older systems is better
- Thumbnail – The only free preset. It generates a small video with low quality. Fast in export and gives an idea of what to expect from the export.
4. Export – yeah, it’s really not more complicated
- added Remove All / Remove Nothing buttons to the toolbar and menu
- Remove All quickly selects the whole movie as to-be-deleted. Perfect for removing the beginning and end of a movie.
- Remove Nothing quickly restores the movie to the original state, removing all created cuts
- changed from subscription to one-time purchase
- unlock Trimma once to use it as often and as long as you want
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 3.2MB