Super LRC Player 7.5.6 – A MP3 player showing local lrc
Synchronous display local lrc file content while mp3 playing
You can drag the transparent lyrics window to any position, You can set the font size and font color for lyrics in Preference.
- Click the ‘Add mp3(s) and lrc(s)’ button;
- Choose the both mp3 files(s) and lrc file(s); Attention, the related lrc file should be in the same folder with the mp3 file, and must has the same main filename with the mp3 file;
- Click the Play button to play the mp3 file;
- Click the ‘Lyrics’ button to show current Lyric on desktop;
- Click the ‘1Row/2Rows’ button to switch show one lyric row or tow lyric rows on desktop;
- If you both add a mp3 and the corresponding lrc, you can press ‘Next Lyric’ and ‘Prev Lyric’ to change current playing timestamp.
- Long sentence will not be wrapped into two line.
- In Preference interface, you can set font size for Lyric Desktop Window.
- Auto stop playing while take off bluetooth headphone.
- App Window Draggable mode optimized.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 4MB