Sublime Text 4 build 4148 – Sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose. You’ll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features, and amazing performance.
Goto Anything. Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines, or words. Triggered with ⌘P, it is possible to:
- Type part of a file name to open it.
- Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and : to go to a line number.
These shortcuts can be combined, so [email protected] may take you to a function read_file within a file text_parser.py. Similarly, tp:100 would take you to line 100 of the same file.
Multiple Selections. Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times. Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever. Try pressing ⇧⌘L to split the selection into lines and ⌘D to select the next occurrence of the selected word. To make multiple selections with the mouse, take a look at the Column Selection documentation.
Command Palette. The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax, and changing the indentation settings. With just a few keystrokes, you can search for what you want, without ever having to navigate through the menus or remember obscure key bindings. Show the Command Palette with ⌘⇧P.
Distraction-Free Mode. When you need to focus, Distraction-Free Mode is there to help you out. Distraction-Free Mode is full-screen, chrome-free editing, with nothing but your text in the center of the screen. You can incrementally show elements of the UI, such as tabs and the find panel, as you need them. You can enter Distraction Free Mode using the View/Enter Distraction Free Mode menu.
Split Editing. Get the most out of your wide-screen monitor with split-editing support. Edit files side-by-side, or edit two locations in the one file. You can edit with as many rows and columns as you wish. Take advantage of multiple monitors by editing with multiple windows, and using multiple splits in each window. Take a look at the View/Layout menu for split-editing options. To open multiple views into the one file, use the File/New View into File menu item.
Instant Project Switch. Projects in Sublime Text capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts. All your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
Plugin API. Sublime Text has a powerful, Python-based plugin API. Along with the API, it comes with a built-in Python console to interactively experiment in real time.
Customize Anything. Key bindings, menus, snippets, macros, completions and more – just about everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files. This system gives you flexibility as settings can be specified on a per-file type and per-project basis.
Cross-Platform. Sublime Text is available for OS X, Windows and Linux. One license is all you need to use Sublime Text on every computer you own, no matter what operating system it uses. Sublime Text uses a custom UI toolkit, optimized for speed and beauty, while taking advantage of native functionality on each platform.
Version 4 build 4148:
- Various syntax highlighting improvements
- Last tab in a group can now be selected with alt+9 (Windows/Linux) and cmd+9 (Mac)
- Split View retains the original view’s viewport position
- The window title now indicates whether Sublime Text is running with administrator privileges
- Improved indentation detection for files with many single space indents
- Fixed first character beyond ASCII range not being decoded/encoded for short code pages
- Find in Files no longer cancels ongoing search with a renamed buffer
- Fixed regression where ./ wouldn’t work in the “Where” field of find-in-files
- Fixed find settings confusion when run immediately after find_under_expand
- Fixed minimap viewport highlighting not working when color schemes specify a text background
- Reopen Closed File now uses the window’s file history by default rather than global history
- Fixed annotations displaying incorrectly when "ui_scale" is set to something other than 1
- Fixed issue where the command palette could consume key presses while not having input focus
- Fixed syntax-based folding not working correctly with some indented code
- Fixed backtracking bug where tokens were being dropped
- Fixed some hangs caused by syntax backtracking
- Fixed tabs of deleted files incorrectly showing as modified in some cases
- Fixed word wrap wrapping early in some cases
- API: Added Window.num_views_in_group
- API: Fixed inconsistent focus after Window.open_file
- Mac: Better support for running as root
- Mac: Added workaround for Monterey bug causing scrolling to misbehave
- Linux: Fixed incorrect mouse behavior at window edges
- Linux, Mac: Attempt to find the license key for the user when using sudo
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 40.9MB