SSH Proxy 14.02 – Turn various remote SSH servers into SOCKS v5 proxies
SSH Proxy is an easy-to-use tool that helps you effortlessly create and use a SOCKS v5 proxy through an SSH tunnel.
SSH Proxy is able to remember the SSH login password and save it to OS X’s keychain. Furthermore, SSH Proxy is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Ability to share SOCKS v5 proxy on LAN
- Create SOCKS v5 proxy through SSH tunnel
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember SSH login password and private key passphrase in OS X Keychain automatically
- Whitelist, only sites on the list will be accessed through the proxy server, other sites will be connected directly
- Support compressing SSH connection
- Support public key and password authentication methods
- Support RSA and DSA authentication identity (aka private key)
- Support connecting through SOCKS v5 / SOCKS v4 / HTTP proxy with authentication
- Fix crash on OS X 10.7
- Brand new logo and icon set
- Other minor bugfixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!