Spotify 0.9.8.150 – Stream music, create playlists and more
Spotify is a streaming music service that gives you on-demand access to millions of songs.
Whether you like driving rock, silky R&B, or grandiose classical music, Spotify’s massive catalogue puts all your favorites within your reach. No streaming service offers a larger, more varied catalogue.
The music you love, whenever you want it
- You’re the DJ. Add stars to your favorite tracks, and create playlists. Spotify lets you keep your favorites close at hand.
- Endless discovery. With built-in Related Artist suggestions, Spotify will help you discover your new favorite artists, albums, and tracks.
- Make it social. Follow your favorite artists, share musical recommendations with friends, and more.
- The interface is now TOO dark. This is a darker shade of grey than was previously used before they made the switch to cream/white. The correct shade for the main area of the application is the grey shown in the sidebars.
- The text is too big. I can see just 16 songs at the load of a playlist at 1680×1050. There’s also less room horizontally.
- The spacing between songs is now too much. This is because they’ve added the horizontal rule. Simply removing the rule and tightening things up would help a lot.
- There’s a mismatch in the size of the scrollbars on artist pages. The sidebar scrollbar is twice as thick as the scrollbar in the main area. Make them the same.
- The search box area is white. Make it at least a shade of grey so it doesn’t stand out as much.
- Right clicking on the icon in the taskbar no longer works. I can’t close the application or skip tracks via the right click menu.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!