SpeedTools Utilities Pro 3.9 – Collection of disk utilities
With SpeedTools Utilities Pro, Mac disk repair and maintenance has never been easier, faster or more automated. And, with its unparalleled collection of performance and problem-solving utilities, you’ll have your Mac tuned to perfection and protected from disaster in minutes!
SpeedTools provides the advanced features you need: Safe and fast Disk Defragmenting, Bad Sector Detection and Repair, Disk Integrity Testing, Benchmarking, S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring with Email Notifications, Bootable Disk Backups, Locate/Repair Broken Aliases and Preference Files, Repair Damaged Volumes, Analyze Disk Usage, Low Disk Space Alerts, Find Large Files to recover wasted disk space and much more. Plus, Intech’s popular ATA Hi-Cap Driver is included free – a $24.95 value!
Completely redesigned: With version 3, our designers created a stunning new interface while keeping it easy to understand. Our engineers significantly expanded its array of tools and fully optimized each for maximum performance. Scheduling automated tasks was added with Finder-like progress windows when your scheduled tasks begin. Plus, we gave SpeedTools 3 the unique ability to perform more than one task at a time on multiple volumes. And that’s not all we’ve redesigned – Intech is pleased to announce an unbelievable new low price…
- Adds complete OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility.
- Significantly improved volume file level backup performance.
- Added “Rescan for Volumes” in File Menu.
- Added copy progress to Backup folder scheduled task events.
- Provides several small cosmetic and functional improvements throughout the application.
- Resolved issue which could prevent bootable backups from booting in late MacOS versions.
- Resolved issue which could show the EFI partition of a disk in Volume List.
- Resolved issue which could draw disk and other icons as semi transparent or “Ghosted”.
- Resolved issue that would occasionally prevent the application from detecting new volumes.
- Resolved issue that could end scanning files for bad blocks before all files where checked.
- Resolved issue that could slowdown application startup and volume scanning if a network share was mounted.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.4 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 38.9MB