Simple Screen Shade 1.5 – Tints the display to help users with sensitive eyes
If you work in a dark room, or in room lit by the sun, or struggle with eye strain and headache, Simple Screen Shade will dim your displays – this way it will care for your health and comfort.
Simple Screen Shade is designed for maximum simplicity and ease of use.
You can set gray shade to mitigate bright and vivid colors, or white shade to view details in dark pictures. When you read and write, a greenish shade will relax your eyes. Using the predefined shade samples will speed up the selection of the appropriate shade color.
The app doesn’t change the monitor settings. It places translucent layers over your desktop and running applications. Thus it will dim the monitors even more than the hardware limit.
- Dim all monitors with common shade.
- Additional per screen shade for up to four monitors.
- Change the shade level without leaving the active application via hotkeys or from a menu in menu bar extras.
- Full screen support.
- Can start automatically when the user logs in.
- Supports multiple users, screens and desktops.
- When the app is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
- Shade level is limited up to 90%.
- VoiceOver fixes.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 3.3MB