RSS Menu 3.3.1 – System-wide, menu-accessible RSS/Atom reader
RSS Menu is a systemwide menu that allows you to read and organize your favourite RSS or Atom feeds.
The articles are automatically updated and you will get a notification when new articles are available or when some other event occurs. In addition to visual notification, you can also enable speech notification and choose one of the many built in voices.
It is also possible to integrate iTunes (for podcasts) and Safari (for RSS bookmarks) with RSS Menu.
- background application (doesn’t get in your way and is accessible from anywhere)
- very fast parsing engine
- importing and exporting of OPML files
- Growl and speech notification
- many options to customize the menu
- support for grouping feeds in submenus and adding seperators
- support for using RSS Menu as an external reader in Safari (or any other application)
- support for integration with iTunes and Safari
- support for favourite icons (aka page icons)
Note: Fixed a last minute bug that would generate a lot of CPU and memory. Please redownload RSS Menu, we apologize for the incovenience.
- fixed an issue that could cause RSS Menu to use a lot of memory
- fixed a bug when exporting to an OPML file
- fixed a bug when importing an OPML file
- fixed a bug that would not update the UI when importing an OPML file
- significantly reduced the amount of memory and CPU usage
- article preview in menu will only show if the article has content
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 11.4MB