Mouse Hider 3.5.1 – Bye bye Cursor
Mouse Hider makes the presence of the mouse cursor on the monitor less intrusive.
Thanks to Mouse Hider it is possible to hide the mouse cursor through 3 different systems:
- Time: after a customizable time of inactivity.
- Position: putting it on the edge of the screen enabling the Hot Borders mode.
- Shortcut: holding CTRL + ALT + CMD.
The cursor will reappear after the first moving, except if the Stay Hidden option is enabled.
- With the Hot Borders mode, it is possible to choose which borders to activate and which corners to deactivate to preserve the native ‘Hot Corners’ functions.
- Using the Timer mode you can switch a Time Delay from 0 to 30 seconds.
- Everything is manageable from the Menu Bar Icon on the Top Right.
- Enable/disable with One Click on Menu Bar Item. (Secondary Click)
- Set the Keyboard Shortcut you prefer to Enable/Disable Mouse Hider without clicks.
- Press CTRL + ALT + CMD to hide the cursor Immediately.
Is extremely useful for: presentations, keynotes, full-screen video playbacks, FPS, gaming, Quick Time, Nowvideo, SpeedVideo, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and all the online video players where above mentioned function not working very well.
Notice: the cursor can’t disappear near the Dock area.
- Old status bar icon available again. (little arrow)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 2.3MB