Merlin 2.9.2 – Project management software
Merlin is the only native network-based collaborative Project Management solution for Mac OS X. This version offers many features propelling Merlin to the top of Mac OS X professional project management software.
Here are some of the main highlights in Merlin 2:
- Merlin has now a Web module which is included in this version of Merlin. The following browsers are supported: Safari 3, Firefox 2.0+ and Internet Explorer 7.0
- Merlin now supports special OS X 10.7 features like full screen and restoring last edited files.
- Network-based Collaborative Project Management
Collaborate with others on the same project file over the LAN or WAN with a single mouse click.
- Access Control for Users and User Groups
Resources can be either single Users or grouped into Resource Groups both of which can be assigned to activities and/or given specific access rights.
- Dynamic Planning Mode
Activities which haven’t started yet can be automatically moved to the current date. This is great news for devotees of Agile Project Management.
- Bi-directional Synchronization with iCal
Changes in Merlin are reflected in iCal and vice versa. You can also sync specific resources in a separate calendar.
- Enhanced Financial and Cost Models
You can now compare planned vs. actual costs with the ability to determine accruals per cost entry.
- Merlin und Merlin Server work now under OS X 10.9 as well.
- Merlin supports the Tags of Mavericks in the file save dialog.
- The synchronization between Merlin and Calendar is reimplemented for OS X 10.9 Mavericks. The features are the same, but with one exception: Changes made in the Calendar can not synchronized back to Merlin under OS X 10.9. In OS X 10.8 and earlier, this is still possible.
- Changing between the standard and Merlin print dialog under 10.8 could lead to an exception.
- Under special combinations of countries and languages, Merlin could not handle duration units properly.
- Resources from an LDAP directory could not be displayed in Merlin correctly.
- Some exceptions of the resource working times would not get exported into MS Project XML.
- A few error messages and notifications were misleading.
- Some project templates and reports are revised.
- Fixed some translation issues and typos.
- The German and English help files are updated.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.4.11 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!