Tinderbox 9.3.0 – Store and organize your notes, ideas, and plans
Tinderbox is a personal content management assistant. It stores your notes, ideas, and plans. It can help you organize and understand them. And Tinderbox helps you share ideas through Web journals and Web logs.
Tinderbox’s agents automatically scan your notes, looking for patterns and building relationships. Agents help discover relationships and help make sure important things don’t get lost. Agents are easy to make and easy to modify. They’re flexible and powerful.
Tinderbox can even gather and update changing information and breaking news from the internet.
When it’s time to share your notes, Tinderbox can assemble multiple notes into one page. Updates are a breeze — even if you update several times a day. Private notes, timestamps, permanent links, archives: everything you want, just the way you want it.
- The value of $Fill may now be a file path, such as ~/Desktop/pizza.jpg.
- $Fill is now a file attribute, making it easier to change fill to an arbitrary image file in the Displayed Attributes table.
- Date arithmetic no longer truncates seconds.
- The time() operator no longer ignores seconds.
- The dictionary describing links that is created by eachLink() includes two additional boolean elements. The key isFirst is true for the first link in the enumeration and false otherwise. The key isLast is true for the final link in the enumeration and false otherwise.
- The error checker regarded actions consisting exclusively of white space as unparesable. These are now treated as empty actions.
- An error in the parser caused failures when comments were included inside the body of an expression enclosed in curly braces, such as the body of an .each() loop.
- A new designator, adornments, returns all the adornments that are contained inside this note. adornments(..) lists of all adornments that are siblings of this note. adornments(/) lists all top-level adornments.
- In HTML export, any var created in an clauses remains available to clauses and subsequent actions.
- The action parser was confused by strings delimited by single quotes, if those strings contained a double quote.
- HTMLQuoteHTML is again active, even when HTMLEntities is false. Previously, unless HTMLEntities was true, HTMLQuoteHTML was ignored.
- Tinderbox now stores integers as signed 64-but numbers, rather than signed 32-bit numbers. Note that Tinderbox converts freely between integer and floating point arithmetic, so not all operations on integers are guaranteed to use integer arithmetic.
- Tinderbox could crash if the regular expression of a .contains() operator contained optional sub-expressions, if one of the optional back reference was unmatched.
- A new attribute $IsAgent is true for agents and false for all other notes.
- And more
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 44.2MB