Internet Status 5.5 – Internet/network connection status in the menu bar
Internet Status keeps you informed about your Internet/network connection right from the menu bar. Its icon indicates the status of the connection and opens to display other stats, such as your IP address, upload and download speed, etc.
- See the connection status, and speed of the network connection
- Get the public IP address of your computer
- Retina-display enabled icons with dark theme support
- Option to change icon color from dark to colored
- Copy public IP with a click from the menu
- See status of all active interfaces based on the user priority
- Upload and download speed and record of the usage (Note: Data usage counters are reset on reboot)
- Fixed Public IP display issue.
- Added option to control internet status check frequency in app preferences.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 8.7MB