Airtool 2.5.3 – Check the state and channel configuration for built-in Wi-Fi
Airtool is a system menu-bar application that provides basic functions to check the state and channel configuration of the built-in Wi-Fi adapter, as well as to perform frame captures on single and multiple channels. It can be used together with Wireshark to let you change channel settings while performing live frame captures. In addition, captures can be automatically uploaded to CloudShark.
- See Wi-Fi adapter state (associated, not associated) and channel information
- Disconnect from network
- List supported channels and channel widths
- Perform frame captures on single or multiple channels
- Change channel settings while performing live frame captures from external tools such as Wireshark or tcpdump
- Automatically or manually upload captures to CloudShark
- Release notes are available here.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 7.5MB