Macaw 1.0.7 – The code-savvy web design tool
Stop writing code. Start drawing it.
Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS. It’s time to expect more from a web design tool.
Fluid canvas and grid
Macaw is engineered for fluid widths. Resize the canvas and your grids and elements will update accordingly.
Designing for different device sizes is tricky. Macaw lets you define arbitrary breakpoints and tweak properties for that specific width.
Macaw gives you access to your system fonts, a full library of web fonts and even allows you to pull in Typekit fonts. It also provides useful calculations like characters per line.
Building clickable prototypes in Macaw is as easy as clicking on a target, but it doesn’t stop there. You can also add more dynamic interactions with the scripting palette. Macaw will even autogenerate templates and jQuery variables for you.
Design more with less
Macaw lets you save common styles so that you can quickly apply them to elements across your document. Once applied, you can update all of the elements at once with the style editor.
Reusable components and assets
Have a complex element that you need to use on multiple pages? With Macaw you can store it in your library as a component and drag it on to any other page in your project.
- Added toggle to set whether nudging and pudging should stay in or break flow.
- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented pages from being renamed.
- Allow deletion of advanced text-based properties.
- Fixed shift-click bug which would sometimes cause the black screen of death.
- Prevent radios and checks from clearing their floats after draw.
- Don’t allow illegal class names on body tags.
- Ensure margins are cleared when setting center origin.
- Fixed history undo/redo so that elements don’t get flowed when they don’t need to be.
- Addressed style issues in the Global Style dialog for width and height inputs.
- Fixed issue where element would incorrectly get a percentage height.
- Make sure that the canvas is scrolled to the top when first opening a page.
- Fixed bug that prevented images from importing with certain characters in the file name.
- Fixed issue that sometimes caused a blank or incorrect page name to be displayed on the Pages section of Publish Settings.
OS X 10.8.5 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!