Macaw 1.0.10 – The code-savvy web design tool
Stop writing code. Start drawing it.
Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS. It’s time to expect more from a web design tool.
Fluid canvas and grid
Macaw is engineered for fluid widths. Resize the canvas and your grids and elements will update accordingly.
Designing for different device sizes is tricky. Macaw lets you define arbitrary breakpoints and tweak properties for that specific width.
Macaw gives you access to your system fonts, a full library of web fonts and even allows you to pull in Typekit fonts. It also provides useful calculations like characters per line.
Building clickable prototypes in Macaw is as easy as clicking on a target, but it doesn’t stop there. You can also add more dynamic interactions with the scripting palette. Macaw will even autogenerate templates and jQuery variables for you.
Design more with less
Macaw lets you save common styles so that you can quickly apply them to elements across your document. Once applied, you can update all of the elements at once with the style editor.
Reusable components and assets
Have a complex element that you need to use on multiple pages? With Macaw you can store it in your library as a component and drag it on to any other page in your project.
- Fixed calculation bug which caused elements within groups to throw an uncaught error.
Macaw v1.0.9 Release Notes
- Outline alerts added to help identify unwanted properties and optimization opportunities for elements.
- Faster geometry calculations.
- Enhanced DOM sorting to prevent strange margins and jumping elements.
- Fixed library insertion bug.
Macaw v1.0.8 Release Notes
Trial accounts can now use Macaw even after the trial period ends. Once expired, the fully-featured trial will switch to a limited trial which can no longer save or publish projects.
- Fixed bug where select input elements would share options if they were created with copy/paste.
- Addressed issue where background images would not render if they had an apostrophe in the filename.
- Updated preview window CSS view so it always displays the correct CSS file for the current page.
- Fixed pasting into textareas and inputs.
- Fixed global style suffix changes for height and width.
- Fixed illegal classname alert so that it actually updates the elements name so it doesn’t keep displaying.
- Fixed issue where 100% height background images and gradients were not showing in Firefox.
- Updated text elements to better handle when text is pasted into the element that contains paragraph tags.
- Fixed bug where users could not delete a global style if they right clicked on the class name and not the layer.
- Addressed issue the link on an element appeared to not be clearable.
- Added palette update after using the “Expand” command.
- Added palette update on page change.
- Fixed bug where elements with classes that contained the text “body” would get 100% height.
- Fixed bug where undo/redo would not work after using the “Publish Settings” dialog.
- Updated drawing so that drawing is only triggered via the left mouse button.
- Fixed ability to select all, undo, and redo in the Scripts window.
- Fixed rare issue that would overwrite mcw files with a corrupt version.
OS X 10.8.5 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 43.3MB