LAN Scan 1.12 – Port, NetBios,Bonjour Scanner
See whats connected to your favorite public WiFi network or your home network. This all-in-one information application is an extremely fast and thorough security solution for every user. LAN Scan is an application developed for Network Administrators and IT Managers but presented in a format targeted for non-professionals. This application allows you to view information about all the devices on a local network. Network devices are displayed in a very logical and convenient format for displaying the most pertinent information about each device.
- TCP Connect LAN Scanning: establish a TCP connection with each IP address on the network.
- ARP table Scanning: The ARP table is scanned for any devices attached to the network that doesn’t respond to a TCP connect.
- Also includes NetBios Scan, Bonjour Scan and Port Scanning
- Reverse DNS Lookup
- Wake On LAN functionality
- Dictionary lookups for MAC addresses, Port addresses and many Bonjour Services
- All information presented to the user in a easy to understand user interface
- Save previous Scans to reload and review later
All information gathered is presented to the user in a easy to understand user interface including dictionary look-ups for known MAC addresses, common port addresses and many bonjour services. This App is designed to give the user a complete understanding of all the devices connected to a local network and network services they are running.
- Algorithm Improvement
- Libs Update
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 4.9MB