IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.1 – Intelligent Java IDE
IntelliJ IDEA lets you code without a hitch. It practices a non-intrusive, intuitive approach to help you write, debug, refactor, test and learn your code. Thanks to its deep understanding of languages and technologies, IntelliJ IDEA provides a second pair of hands for you when you need them. Playing the game by your rules without ever getting in your way – that’s what we believe is the key to a productive and pleasant development.
Various Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Improvements for silent installation of IntelliJ IDEA based IDEs on Windows.
- The History tab (VCS |Git | Show History) shows the full history for a moved file IDEA-123397.
- Clearing the output directory doesn’t slow down the total build time anymore IDEA-182478.
- Removing an unloaded module from a project does not lead to deleting the corresponding directory IDEA-182200.
- Navigation, find usages, etc. works for Groovy code IDEA-183247.
- Fix for a major formatting regression from 2017.2.6 to 2017.3 IDEA-183193.
- The IDE now loads the project tree IDEA-183236.
- Now the “Simplify Optional call chains” inspection doesn’t remove an essential part of the code IDEA-183174.
- OS X 10.8 or later
Size – 577.2MB