IconJar 2.2.0 – Change the way you organize icons
Iconjar leaves digging through your design asset folders behind and lets you access your icons without the hassle. Your icon organizer is always just one click away. It features incredible support for SVG’s and icon fonts that you can drag-and-drop into any app. It’s no rocket science, we pinky promise.
Browse & preview – With great efficiency
Iconjar’s search has been designed and developed with speed and efficiency in mind. Hit the spacebar and preview the icon at any size using our custom designed Quicklook feature.
Drag and drop – Onto any app on your Mac
It even works in combination with apps that don’t natively support SVG’s*. Our goal is to make IconJar part of your workflow without you even noticing.
* When PDF preferences is activated and the PDF doesn’t have masks
Export icons with ease – And optionally use built-in presets
Design hand-off becomes super easy with the help of our export feature. Just select the icons you want, pick the sizes you prefer, click export and we’ll handle the rest.
- Improved support for icon fonts
- We now keep a reference to icon imported icon fonts and register them with macOS. We fetch the icon’s name from the font, and allow its characters to be copied as rich text
- Fixes various memory leaks related to SVG and gradients
- SVG Exporting will now obbey the original SVG’s primitive shape (if it was one). IconJar used to convert any primitive shape into path data, but it will now respect what it was originally and write it back where it can
- SVG’s can now be exported without comments
- You can now export icons with their associated tags as their filename
- You can now center icons within their viewbox when exporting as SVG
- EPS export is infinitely better and will maintain vector when exporting vector files
- Improved SVG rendering and parsing performance considerably, parsing is now up to 8x faster and with reduction of memory
- SVG export options have been separated out into basic and advanced options
- SVG are now reduced in size when exporting, this is achieved by finetuning how we write exported path data and floats
- Open in … list is now sorted correctly
- You can now specify a background color for exported bitmaps
- Fixes SVG parsing of compressed ellipical arc commands
- Bootstrap Icons now render correctly
- Fixes various memory buffer overflows within SVG parser
- Fixes a bug when exporting an IconJar that some files were overwritten if they were the same name from multiple sets
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14 or later
Size – 5.9MB