Sketch 71.2 – Vector drawing application
Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, Symbols, and powerful Rulers, Guides, and Grids.
- Fixes a crash that could happen when you were editing documents with lots of document windows and/or Tabs open.
- Fixes a bug that stopped a public Cloud Library from installing or caused it to disappear if your License Key and Sketch account used different emails.
- Fixes a bug that stopped the override reset control from appearing and disappearing at the right times in the Inspector.
- Fixes a bug that unlinked Library styles from Components after you accepted updates to that Component and Library in your document.
- Fixes a bug that stopped some text decoration attributes from updating correctly in the Inspector.
- Fixes a crash that could occur if you set the dimensions to be exceptionally large.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14.4 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 67.6MB