Pixelmator Pro 3.3.1 – Beautiful and powerful image editor
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
Pixelmator Pro 3.3.1 adds all-new, fully customizable device mockups, introduces a new Templates browser category for showcasing new mockups and templates, and includes a number of other smaller improvements and fixes.
- Use 12 new, gorgeous mockups featuring the latest Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices to create ultra-high-quality designs for web publishing, marketing, and more.
- Work with mockups featuring original devices or their stylized versions.
- Quickly replace placeholder images in mockups with your own images or entire multilayered designs using handy on-canvas controls.
- Enjoy extra sharp designs thanks to pixel-perfect device screen sizes.
- Choose from a number of designer-created device shadow alternatives.
- Change document colors with readymade color palettes.
- Move devices in mockups separately from the background together with placeholder images and shadows, or use them in compositions with other devices.
- Use the new What’s New category in the Templates browser to find the latest templates and mockups in Pixelmator Pro.
Other Improvements and Fixes
- When using the Pen tools, close paths by pressing Shift-Enter, or press Enter to keep the paths open.
- Use the new Select Layers option in the tool shortcut menus to turn on Auto Select or to turn it off for layers or layer groups.
- Choose Arrange > Select Layers at the top of your screen to turn on Auto Select or to turn it off for layers or layer groups.
- The support of .M4V file format in Shortcuts has been improved.
- The handling of Sidecar files and Sidecar preferences has been improved.
- Tilt-Shift and Focus blur effects would not work correctly when resizing images in the Image Size menu. Fixed.
- The Histogram would get stuck in the Color Adjustments pane when minimizing and maximizing the application window. Fixed.
- Hiding layer group masks wouldn’t update the image view on the canvas. Fixed.
- Shift-Plus and Shift-Minus keyboard shortcuts for changing layer blend modes would not work. Fixed.
- The brush pointer would not revert to the arrow pointer in the Retouch and Paint shortcut menus. Fixed.
- Opening photos or videos from Photos or the Photos browser would not preserve file metadata. Fixed.
- Turning on the Fade adjustment would activate the Remove Color adjustment even when it was turned off. Fixed.
- When opening older Pixelmator Pro documents, certain rectangle shapes would be displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
- In certain situations, Pixelmator Pro would quit unexpectedly when exporting documents to PSD file format. Fixed.
- Sometimes Pixelmator Pro would quit unexpectedly when editing advanced brush options. Fixed.
- When working on extremely wide screens, Pixelmator Pro would quit unexpectedly when zooming with rulers turned on. Fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 549MB