Pixelmator Pro 2.0.6 – Beautiful and powerful image editor
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
Pixelmator Pro 2.0.6 adds handy new video tooltips for each tool and includes a few other improvements and fixes.
- When you hover over a tool in the Tools sidebar, you’ll now see a handy video tooltip about that tool and a link to learn more about it.
- You can turn tooltips on and off in Pixelmator Pro preferences or Option-click when closing a tooltip to turn them off without opening preferences.
- The WebP file format is now available when using the Change Type of Images action in Automator.
- You can now paste app icons copied from the Finder’s Get Info window.
- The Style tool will now be automatically selected after converting a selection into a shape.
- Color adjustments would not work correctly on masks. Fixed.
- Gradient color stops were not working correctly in the Pixelmator Pro editing extension in Photos. Fixed.
- Resizing group layers with text layers inside them and later resizing the individual text layers would result in blurring. Fixed.
- Unhiding a masked layer after disabling its mask while the layer was hidden would result in the mask being enabled with a short delay. Fixed.
- Repeatedly using the Repair tool could sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding. Fixed.
- Convert certain text layers into shapes would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14.4 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 277.3MB