FontBoss 1.0 – Quick and easy font manager
Easily take control of your fonts using FontBoss, a quick and easy font manager.
Using different fonts at home or at work make your design and print projects look better, including presentations, advertisements, websites, logos, and other creative work. As you collect more fonts, you need better control over your typefaces.
FontBoss makes it easy to find available fonts on your hard drive or on a CD/DVD, preview fonts without installing them, create font collections for specific projects, and temporarily activate and deactivate fonts.
- Open and manage fonts from your hard drive, DMGs or any CD/DVD
- Temporarily activate (until reboot) or deactivate fonts
- Customize your preview by typing in any text and then adjust its size and color
- Uppercase, Lowercase, Waterfall and Custom Text preview modes
- View font metrics that provide information about a selected font
- Supports OpenType & TrueType fonts
- Quick font search to locate a font from a saved collection or from a loaded font list
- Create collections to manage fonts for specific projects
- Saves a backup of your installed fonts when you first run FontBoss
OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 4.1MB