Lungo 2.3.0 – Prevent your Mac from sleeping
Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
Lungo can be useful when:
- Doing a presentation at work
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode
- Reading a long article without scrolling
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
- Using the screen to view live stats
- Monitoring progress on a long running task
- The app now requires macOS 13. You can get the last macOS 12 compatible version from the app’s website.
- If you use the Shortcuts actions, you will have to restart your computer for them to work again.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 13.3 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 4.9MB