FE File Explorer Pro 3.4.2 – Access FTP WebDAV and Cloud
FE File Explorer Pro is a powerful file manager app on iOS. Now, we bring it on macOS. It can access files on FTP, SFTP, WebDAV servers and network shares. Transfer files among those locations. Stream movies and songs to your Mac. Directly view and edit documents, photos, files on remote locations without downloading.
- Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
- Access WebDAV, FTP and SFTP Servers
- Access cloud storages: OwnCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box.
- In-app FTP server: A simple FTP server for file transfer between FE File Explorer iOS version and macOS version.
- Automatically discover computers, servers and NAS when you setup new connections.
- View, copy, move, rename and delete files
- Stream movies and musics from network shares, servers or cloud drives to Mac.
- Transfer files between network shares, servers, cloud drives and Mac.
- Transfer files between nearby iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Sync files between macOS and remote locations.
- Search files by file name.
- Dark Mode
- Support both of single panel and dual panels
- Photo Gallery: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
- Music Player: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
- Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
- Video Player: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
- Unarchive: ZIP, RAR, 7ZIP, TAR
- Archive: ZIP
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 42.2MB