Expanse 1.0.4 – Access to your iTunes video library from anywhere in the world
Expanse is a Web server to access your iTunes video library, allowing you to watch your videos from anywhere in the world. It also creates video podcasts using your iTunes library as a source of movies and TV shows.
- Accessibility of your collection. Expanse is essentially a Web server which allows you, using an ordinary Internet browser and Expanse’ elegant Web interface, to see a list and a description of your movies and TV shows, and to watch the video. Thus your iTunes video collection is available on any device with support for HTML5. You can also subscribe to podcasts on any gadget where is an application such as podcatcher. It can be Android or Windows device, or even another computer.
- Access from Internet. You can to toggle Expanse into its “Local network and Internet” mode, and your video collection will be available on the Internet through web-interface or podcasts. You can update podcasts on your gadget, watch online, or download movies from your collection while sitting in a cafe or at work, not only at home.
- Increased loading speed of web interface on the mobile device via the cellular network.
- Improved compatibility with pod catchers.
- Added the ability to copy the link to podcast to the clipboard, to subscribe to a podcast in manual mode.
- Changed the way of authorization, is no longer required often enter username/password.
- Fixed bugs.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!