DesktopShelves 2.1.4 – Display folders as desktop shelves
DesktopShelves can help clean up a desktop cluttered by dozens of different files. You can display any folder as a shelf on your Desktop. On a shelf the size of 5 normal Desktop items you can fit 20 files, because items on a shelf are slightly rotated like books on a real-world shelf. That saves a lot of screen real estate.
If you mouse-over your shelves, you can see a larger preview of the file. A double-click opens it.
You can use DesktopShelves in many different ways: to organize files by project, quickly access frequently used files, or to collect text snippets and templates.
Other features include:
- Finder integration: open folders as shelves from the Finder context menu
- Shelf contents update automatically when the underlying folder changes (e.g. you add or remove a file in Finder)
- Shelf width can be adjusted and shelves can be placed anywhere on the Desktop
- Drag & drop support: drag files from the Finder on the shelves, drop files from a shelf directly into other applications like Mail.app or TextEdit (dragging with right mouse button inserts the file contents)
- Compatibility with OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Solves Dashboard issue
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!