Desktop Groups 1.3 – Group related files on your desktop
Desktop Groups keeps the chaos off of your desktop. Keep related files in groups.The app lets you create groups of related files on your desktop. You can freely move groups of files around on your desktop and add or remove files via drag & drop.
Each group has a title so that you can organize your files any way you like. For example, you could create separate groups for each project you are working on, or add separate groups for photos and text documents. If you frequently take screenshots, that would be another good fit for a group. The possibilities are endless.
Quick Look integration: press Space or ⌘Y to open a Quick Look preview of the selected file.
- Group related files on your desktop
- Add/remove files via drag & drop
- Freely move groups around
- Resize groups by dragging either edge/corner
- Rename by double-clicking on the group title
- Context menu with more options
• New: Two-line file names
• New: Auto-updating groups (when files are added, renamed, moved, etc.)
• New: Choose between dock icon or menu bar icon
• New: Renaming files and folders by pressing Enter
• New: Move files to Trash (via context menu, drag to Trash, Command – Backspace)
• New: Command – O now opens the selected file
• IMPROVED: Groups now don’t overlap desktops in Mission Control
• IMPROVED: Esc key clears the selection
• IMPROVED: When closing a group, files are moved to Desktop automatically
• IMPROVED: group windows now always remain inside the visible area of the screen
• IMPROVED: “Desktop Groups” folder can now be moved by user through Finder
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!