CodeKit 3.6 – Build websites faster and better
CodeKit helps you build websites faster and better.
Live Browser Reloads:
Instantly see changes in your browser, with animation and without hitting the refresh button or installing plugins. Great for tweaking layouts!
Combine & Minify:
Losslessly reduce JPEG and PNG file sizes with one click and see the savings. One less thing to do at deployment. (More compression options coming soon!)
JSHint & JSLint:
Makes debugging scripts fun and easy. Instantly find that one hanging comma that kills IE, or enforce coding styles and best practices across teams.
Sync project settings across teams and computers in an open JSON format. Keep everyone on the same page or easily jumpstart new sites.
Keep just one copy of a file on your drive and easily use it across many projects without worrying about file paths. No more copying files into every new site.
It Just Works:
There’s nothing to install or configure. No mucking around the command line. Just run the app and start working. It’s that easy.
- CodeKit now uses 72% fewer CPU cycles to do the same amount of work. Better battery life, cooler laptops.
- All processing tasks are also 11% faster, on average.
- The Quiet Keyword
- //@codekit-prepend quiet ‘jquery.js’;
- (This is the same as unchecking the shield checkbox in the UI.)
Importing Skipped Items
- You can now use @codekit-prepend and @codekit-append statements to import any file on disk, even if it’s in a Skipped Folder or outside of your project.
- If a file can’t be found for one of these statements, you’ll get an error in the log. Previously, no error was reported and CodeKit just ignored the special comment.
- More Good Stuff
- The progress bar now shows actual progress and is far more accurate during builds.
- Builds can now be canceled.
- Found a couple things in the UI that were not flat. Flattened them with extreme prejudice.
- You can now choose “baseline” or “progressive” output formats for JPEG images.
- Removed silent “Export Data To Russia” feature. Apparently that’s now frowned upon.
- Improved image search algorithms
- Optimizing JPEG files could discard their color profiles, causing them to look different.
- Some images could be corrupted during optimization.
- SVGO broke if a certain option was enabled.
- Text in log entries could sometimes display all over the place.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 58.7MB