Clobbr 1.5.1 – A devtool for testing your API
Clobbr is a developer tool that allows you to test your api endpoints to see how well they perform under multiple requests (clobber your apis!), in sequence or parallel.
Regardless if you’re testing a REST, GraphQL or cloud function Clobbr has got you covered!
Powerful, yet simple and delightful user interface.
- Make requests to multiple endpoints with ease.
- Set up request timeouts, headers, payload and much more
- Explore results as a beautiful list, summarizing your settings
- Analyse charts with response times and easily re-run tests
- Delve into key stats such as standard deviation, percentiles and more
- Easily configure verb (GET, PUT, POST etc.)
- Set number of iterations
- Toggle between http/s with ease
Send data with a request.
- Set data in the built-in JSON editor
- Include in POST, PUT etc requests
- Save data settings between runs
Set headers with ease.
- Configure headers for each request
- Use scripts to get/set dynamic headers
- Save header settings between runs
Take control of the UI.
- Toggle between light or dark modes
- Clear data with ease
- Customise app behaviour with advanced settings
All data stored locally. Your privacy comes first.
- None of the request or result data is stored on a server
- No account needed
- No tracking whatsoever
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 154.6MB