Clipboard Action 1.5.7 – Smart clipboard-history manager
Clipboard Action is smart clipboard-history manager, which allows execute actions with every content in the clipboard history. Define your custom actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow or use a default application actions.
- Browsing Clipboard History – By swipe gesture, navigation buttons, or keyboard shortcuts
- Default Application Actions – Open, Save to File, and Search with Google
- Custom Actions – User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator workflow
- Search and Filter Content – text search and filter by content type or by aplication from which was content copied
- Content Selection – There is no need to work with the whole content, just select a part of text and work with them
- Content Sharing – Share clipboard content with your friends
- Global Shortcuts – Show application from anywhere, execute selected action with actual clipboard content
- Global System Service – Execute action with selected text from anywhere
- Shortcuts – Execute actions by shortcut Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 10
- Mode without Dock Icon – Show application window on active screen and active space
- Ignored Applications – Ignore the copied content from these applications
- Touch Bar Support – Navigation in the clipboard history and execute actions
- Launch application at login
- Small Improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 14.8MB