Dash 6.2.4 – Instant search and offline access to any API documentation
Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
Documentation Browser Features:
- Supports docsets generated using popular tools like Appledoc and Doxygen.
- Methods are conveniently shown in a special Table of Contents.
- Highlighted in-page search.
- Save bookmarks of your most used documentation pages.
- Create search profiles to easily switch between docsets.
- Easily search specific docsets by defining keyword filters (e.g. start your query with “python:” to search only the Python documentation).
- Integration plugins for: Xcode, Alfred, Quicksilver, LaunchBar, PopClip, AppCode, Sublime Text, Emacs, Vim, TextMate, Eclipse, Terminal, AppleScript.
- Easily integrate with any other application using the “dash://” URL scheme or the “Look up in Dash” system service.
- Fuzzy search. Don’t let misspells get in your way.
- Built for speed. Searching is almost instant.
Snippet Manager Features:
- Collect snippets of code that you reuse often.
- Sync by saving your library in Dropbox.
- Over 80 syntaxes for code highlighting.
- Variable Placeholders can be edited before pasting.
- Abbreviations are expanded wherever you type them.
Special Snippet Placeholders:
- @clipboard expands into the contents of the clipboard.
- @cursor repositions the cursor after expansion.
- @date expands into the current date.
- time expands into the current time.
- Multi-touch gestures.
- Menu item or dock application, always one keyboard shortcut away.
- Users that want to use Dash only as a Snippet Manager or Documentation Browser, can do so.
- Added Java SE18 docset
- Fixed an issue which caused the Dash Alfred workflow to sometimes clear the custom hotkeys set by the user
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 18.8MB