ApolloOne 3.0.9 – Feature rich media viewer
ApolloOne is designed from the ground up as a fast, efficient, and feature-rich media viewer. It uses advanced operating-system features such as multi-threading, Grand Central Dispatch, and Core Image graphics to ensure app responsiveness.
- Rapid viewing of all photos/videos in the folder and subfolders by simply double clicking on a single photo anywhere on the system (once you have granted drive access)
- Ultra-fast camera RAW preview engine
- Rotate, mirror, flip photos and video instantly
- Fluid swipe photo viewing mode with trackpad and Magic Mouse support (just like you would view photos on the iPhone or iPad)
- Supercharged EXIF inspector with comprehensive information; you can change font size or perform quick search on the information on this screen
- Powerful slideshow function with 12 GPU-accelerated transition effects and many user configurable options; slideshow runs on full screen or in a window(1)
- Locate actual address by using GPS coordinates embedded in JPEG, RAW or video files; you can update (or add) GPS coordinates by simply dragging the pin to another location on the map
- Display camera AF points and detected faces and magnify them for checking focus and cycle through them quickly (on supported cameras)
- Tag and rate files for copy / move / trash operation; you can tag or rate files quickly using keyboard shortcut keys; file rating uses IPTC/XMP compatible Rating field
- File filtering and sorting with 2-level sort key
- Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, etc., and AirDrop
- User customizable toolbar
- Context menu for frequently accessed functions and the ability to send the photo or camera RAW file to an external editor
- Spotlight indexing of photos, with address location and user selectable EXIF info for indexing; photos can be searched quickly via Finder
- Enabled keyboard control for video controller during video playback (please see Shortcut keys under Video playback in the Help book for details).
- Updates ExifTool to version 12.42.
- Bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 25.3MB