Base 2.4.8 – Create, design, edit and browse SQLite 3 database files
Base is an application for creating, designing, editing, and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It’s a proper OS X application. Fast to launch, quick to get in to and get the data you need.
Base starts with all the basic features you need:
- Schema viewing
- Table contents viewing/editing
- Custom SQL queries
- Command logging
Then makes it all even better:
- Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
- Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually type CREATE TABLE statements, from a single sheet you can add, edit and remove columns and constraints to your heart’s content, maintaining or moving the original data within them.
- Quick data find and filter. Build lengthy SELECT statements with a few clicks, previewing results as you go.
- Easy SQL editing, with clear syntax highlighting and useful SQL autocompletion
- Store your commonly used SQL as snippets for easy re-use later
- Easy import, comprehensive export. Bring in data from CSV or SQL files. Export to SQL, delimited text, XML, or Microsoft Excel-compatible formats.
- Smart quotes, dashes, spelling and data detectors are now disabled in the SQL editor
- The add index sheet is no longer missing column names
- Showing recent documents no longer outputs vast numbers of messages to the system console
- SQLite updated to 3.8.1
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!