Bartender 4.1.5 – Organize your menu bar apps
Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps.
- Take control of your menu bar – With Bartender you can choose which apps stay in the menu bar, are displayed in the Bartender Bar or are hidden completely.
- The Bartender Bar – The Bartender Bar can be displayed and hidden as you want, by clicking on the Bartender Icon or via a hot key.
- Menu bar apps still work the same – Apps still work the same when they are in the Bartender Bar allowing you quick access to them when needed, but keeping them out of sight when not.
- Show an app in the menu bar when it updates – Set up your apps to be displayed in the menu bar for a period of time when they update.
- Order your menu bar items – With Bartender you can set the order of the menu bar items, both in the menu bar and in the Bartender Bar, simply by ⌘+dragging the items. The order you set is maintained after restarts. So your menu bar items are always in the order you want.
- Minimalism – If you want a really clean look and privacy, Bartender can also be hidden.
- The Bartender Bar can be placed where you want – The Bartender Bar can be moved at any time to any horizontal position immediately under the menu bar. Or it can open under the Bartender icon.
- Keyboard Navigate your menu bar items – Keyboard navigate all menu items both in the menu bar and the Bartender Bar; simply arrow through them and press return to select.
- Search menu bar items – You can search the Bartender Bar for menu items, allowing you quick access to a menu item without looking for it. Simply display the Bartender Bar and start typing, then press enter to select the menu item.
Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to Bartender’s Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender’s Bar.
There are loads of ways to configure Bartender to perform as you wish. Give it a go and find out.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 8.2MB